TGTrinity.com Exclusive: Day After Day

// // Leave a Comment
Explicit Content (Reader Discretion Advised)

"Day After Day"
a Short Story by TGTrinity
Commissioned by Deiser
Cover by bela04

/////

Day One

/////

"Hey, Missi, it's Neil.

I'm really sorry to leave this all on a message on your phone, but I thought texting it would be little impersonal...

Anyway, I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days on business. Mr. Locke has sent me down here to LA to help a client for the next week, and maybe longer. You'd like the apartment I'm in because it's on the beach with a fantastic view of the ocean. Our client owns it, and says that he would be happy to let us come back down for a weekend to stay in it. He's actually been pretty friendly with me, but I think that it has a lot to do with the fact that he found out my parents are from Mumbai.

There's seriously a really good chance that the only reason I'm down here is because I'm Indian and the client is as well, but either way the view is great and the rent is free.

Also, you don't have to worry about me heading down to Disneyland on my own, because I know that you'd divorce me outright for doing that. Besides, I think that work is going to keep me pretty busy here.

I'm missing you like crazy, so give me a call back whenever you get this.

I love you so much, and I'll talk to you soon."

/////

Day Two

/////

Crystal's eyes shot open and she was blinded by the light coming in the windows.

"Are you alright, Miss?" A masculine voice asked from nearby.

"Yeah... I think I'm fine," Crystal said with a little uncertainty, "I just... I don't know..." She brought her hands up and rubbed her eyes, and all at once things felt different. She looked at the pink nail polish on her nails and recognized it, but for the life of her she couldn't remember putting it on that morning. The same went fot her outfit, a simple pink skirt and white blouse that felt both right and wrong at the same time.

"Are you sure, Miss Smith," the voice asked again. She looked over and saw a very strong looking man sitting on a sofa. He had dark cinnamon colored skin with black hair stylishly parted, a look that one simply could not do on their own. He also wore a finely tailored black suit with a dark yellow shirt underneath. He could have been in his late twenties or early thirties, but she was unfamiliar with Indian men.

"I'm was just thinking about someone I..."

"Yes," the man prodded.

"I guess I was just daydreaming about someone I used to know," she said with a laugh as she thought about the absurdity of it all. "He was Indian, like you, and I think that's what made me think about him."

"Is he an old boyfriend?"

She thought about it for a second, and couldn't remember. "God, I don't even know how to describe him. We were... I mean we are close, but it's more than just..." She felt like an idiot as she tried to get the words out, like someone speaking a language for the first time. There was an idea of who the man was, but her mind was incapable of giving it a name.

"That's the magic, Miss Smith," the man said with a laugh.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, a lovely young woman such as yourself is reacting to the magic of this apartment. It's filling your mind with memories, I would guess, of a man..."

"Yes, that's exactly what's happening!" She said with wonder. "I mean, it's like I was him... In this very apartment." Her heart was beating a mile a minute now, but as soon as the man spoke she found herself calming almost immediately.

"When you answered our add, you must have known this would be a possibility," the man said with a smile. She smiled back at him, but even now she was struggling to remember exactly why she was sitting in this very nice apartment. "The add asked for someone with an open mind who was looking to earn a lot of money by using their body."

"Well sure, but I thought that this would just be..."

"About sex, Miss Smith?" The man said with a chuckle.

"Well, yes," she answered as blood rushed to her face.

"Sex is definitely something that will be taking up some time here in the house, but there is more to it than that. You see," the man said as he got up and walked over to the windows, "this house is special, and I believe that you are special as well. These memories of this man will help you with your stay here... Overtime you will begin to see what I'm talking about, but first I want you to go into the bedroom and meet your first client." He then motioned for her to leave, and she stood up with some apprehension.

"What? You mean, you want me to go into that room and..."

"Provide service to the client? Yes."

'But, I'm a..."

"Yes, and that is why this client is here today." The man chuckled and walked closer to her. "Look at you, my dear. Your soft, long legs, modest bosom and blonde ponytail convey an innocence that few in your industry possess. You can lose your virginity only once, and this man pays well to take it."

"So," Crystal said as she crossed her arms, "I just go in there like this and have sex?"

"Did you think it would be more complicated?" The man asked with a laugh.

Crystal Smith shook her head and walked towards the bedroom. The man said nothing as she left, and as she walked down the hallway she wondered if she could really go through with it. Thoughts again of the young handsome Indian man flooded her mind, and for a moment she was expecting to see him as she entered the room.

Yet he was not there, but a very striking older gentleman was waiting on the bed for her. He was already undressed and sitting on the bed, with just a pair of boxers to cover him. He had some gray around his temples, but the rest of his hair was a wavy mop of brown. A chisled jaw was covered with some stubble, and his chest looked like it was carved from stone.

"Oh my God," Crystal whispered as the man stood up. She could see the clear outline of his penis through the sheer fabric of his boxers, and she began to rethink what she was doing for the first time.

"God, you're gorgeous," the man said as he walked over to her. "What are you, eighteen... nineteen?"

"I'm nineteen," Crystal replied as the man took her by the hand and led her to the bed. Her skin was becoming lined with goosebumps as she thought of what was coming next, and as he slowly undressed her she could feel a warmth growing in her panties.

"God, your skin is so soft," the man murmured as he ran his hands up and down her long legs. "Oh, and such cute breasts," he said after pulling her white blouse over her head. She grimaced at the last comment, wanting this moment to not be as much cute as it was sexy. "I didn't mean anything by it darling," her breasts were now free from her modest white bra, "because you're still growing I bet."

He began to kiss her skin as she lay on the bed. He didn't seem to want her to talk, so she lay on her back silently as he moved his lips over her body. After he removed her skirt and panties, she realized that this was really going to happen. He began to explore her moist slit, and she felt as though she would break her back as she bent and twisted with each lick. There was a growing desire inside of her to be everything this man wished her to be, and as the desire grew so did her modest breasts.

"Oh, fuck!" She yelled as her tits expanded before her eyes.

"See, I said you were still growing," the man said in a playful tone as he moved slowly up her body to kiss her still growing breasts. While his mouth gave her new breasts plenty of attention, his hand was going to work on her pussy. She felt him stick a finger in, and it was heavenly.

"Oh my God! That feels so good!" She said in between moans, "Keep fingering me! Don't stop!"

"I think you're ready for this now," the man said as he slid his boxers down.

Crystal looked down and saw the largest cock she had ever seen. "There's no way that will fit! It will break me in half!"

"Don't worry, darling," he said as he kissed her on the lips before lining up his rigid cock with her dripping slit, "I'll be gentle..." The next thing she experienced was a brief sensation of searing pain before pleasure overtook her.

/////

Day Three

/////

"Hey Missi, it's Neil.

I just thought I'd call and ask why you haven't been returning my text and calls. I know that you must be upset, but I really need to hear your voice. I still haven't had a chance to leave the house yet, and I've been having the strangest dreams as I go to sleep. I mean, I think that I'm dreaming about a you... but not you... you know?

God, I must sound like I'm crazy, but the dreams were so vivid. You were here, but it was like... It was like I was you, or someone who looks like you. The dream was so lucid, and I could even remember that nothing was as it should be, but I couldn't help but go along with what was happening. Then I did things that I never thought that I would do, but it was incredible. I actually found myself thinking about it all day as I worked, but it makes me feel...

I'm sorry. I think I just feel terrible about how I left and my mind is fucking with me. What do I have to do to show you that I'm sorry? What do I have to say? I'm going to sleep soon, but I'll keep my phone on. I don't know what it is about this Goddamned house but I'm always so tired.

Please... Just call me back.

I love you."

/////

Day Four

/////

Crystal never felt better than she did that morning. As she woke up to the sound fo the gulls from outside her window, she got up from bed and moved her naked form to the large windows facing the Pacific. She was frustrated to find that her breasts had returned to their normal, but she had an itchy feeling that she could make them bigger.

She focused on enlarging her breasts, and after a few minutes without any change she decided to take a shower. Laughter filled the shower stall as she thought of how stupid she was for thinking that she could somehow change the way her body looked. As she felt her b cups she wondered why she had wanted bigger breasts in the first place. She had always been happy with her body... But even that thought didn't feel right.

This brought her thoughts of Neil back to the forefront of her mind. Yes, she had a name for the man she found in her mind, and the memories of him were even stranger than before. Like Alice jumping down the rabbit hole, she could remember Neil thinking about her thinking about him... It was hurting her mind to remember it, and she was saved by the sound of the doorbell.

"Oh fuck!" Crystal shouted as she remembered that she had another appointment soon. She had received info on her phone about a new client who was looking for a little bit of roleplay. Crystal loved acting, and after last night she was rather fond of sex as well, so this shouldn't be a problem for her at all.

As she went for a towel she felt something strange happen. She could suddenly feel the presence of the person at the door outside, and even stranger she could sense something about him. There was a longing he felt for something... Something he wanted that he could never really have. As Crystal looked around her bedroom she could almost see what it was he wanted. Thoughts of a happily married couple came to mind. The husband was loving and strong, while the wife was incredibly attractive and happy to do anything to please the man she loved. Crystal could see the wife vividly, from her long black hair to the tight yoga pants she would often wear around the house. The wife's body was very voluptuous, with breasts that were even bigger than the ones Crystal had suddenly had the night before.

It was crazy, but Crystal felt a sort of kinship for the woman, and then something else happened. Crystal looked down at herself and found that she was in the body of the busty young wife, with a pair of black yoga pants and white tank top on. The sight of her new breasts filled her with pride, but then she remembered that a new client was waiting outside the door.

Crystal found it easy enough to move around in her new body, and each step actually became a little easier. It was a strange kind of rush to be inside someone elses body, and she found herself becoming very aroused.

When she opened the door she found a man waiting that was clearly in a state of shock. "Oh my God... Is that you Mary," he asked.

"Of course it is, Logan," Crystal said with smile as she decided it was best to play along. "Come in, come in... Reggie is out of the house right now." She welcomed him inside with a peck on the cheek, and she could tell that he was straining not to stare at her tits that were barely covered by the tank top. "So, what brings you here today?" Crystal asked as she walked into the living room and sat on a leather sofa.

"Well, I just stopped by to see how you were doing. My brother said that you two had a little bit of a fight..." He walked in and sat on a different sofa than Crystal did, keeping his distance. She took him in as he sat down, first from the outside and then from within. Logan was dresses in some khaki shorts and a polo that was a little big on him. He probably picked bigger shirts due to the extra weight around his midsection. All in all he was cute in a very harmless kind of way, and she found it a little endearing.

Deep down inside that big teddy bears heart was anything but harmless. He had lusted after his brothers wife ever since he had met her years earlier. Fantasies of the two making passionate love filled his mind, some of which involved him stealing her outright from his brother. Others were erotic rendezvous at her house, a quick fuck with the thrill of being caught driving his passion even higher.

"Yeah, we had a little fight, but it was pretty stupid," Crystal said as she got up and walked over to where Logan was sitting. She sat down next to him and leaned back, obviously making him uncomfortable. "Reggie doesn't like what I've been wearing to the beach, but I think that the bikini's aren't that revealing."

"Oh," Logan said as he took a big gulp, "that's too bad."

A wicked grin crossed Crystal's lips, and she slowly bit her bottom lip. "Hey, what if you tell me what you think?" She asked as she placed a hand on Logan's knee.

"Wow, I mean, I guess I can try," he stammered as she got up and took his hand.

"Great!" Crystal said with a big smile as she led him into the bedroom. The windows were still open, so the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the sand filled the room. "Sit on the bed and I'll go grab some," she said with the wicked grin still on her face.

"O-Okay..."

She dived into the closet and was thrilled to find some of her bikinis hanging up. Of course all of them were made for tiny frame, and definitely not for the tits that Mary had going on... But that just made it all the better. At once she thought about putting one on in the closet, but another more wicked thought came to mind.

"Right," she said as she exited the closet with three bikini's in hand, "which should I try on first?"

Logan was beside himself. She knew that he was fully aware that this was all some sort of very expensive game that he had paid for, but he was beginning to balk at the idea. "God, I don't even know..."

"Here, I know that you've always liked me in red," she said as she took control of the situation. She quickly slipped out of her yoga pants and pulled the tank top over her head.

"Holy shit! What are you doing!?"

She thought that it was adorable that he was shocked at the sight of her naked body, then she felt a little bad for a man that would pay for sex and react in such a way. "What? We're family right?" She said as she slipped the bikini bottom on and tied it into place.

"Yeah, but you're my brother's wife!"

"So?" Crystal replied as she tried to wrap the bikini top around her massive tits. She was barely able to cover her nipples and tie it in place, but it still didn't look too out of place. "What do you think?"

"I... Oh my God..."

"Oh, well thank you," Crystal said with a smirk, "and you don't think it's too revealing?" She asked as she spun in place. She looked down and saw that Logan was incapable of speaking, but something else was doing the talking. "Speechless, eh? Well it looks like your friend there is definitely happy."

"What are you doing!?" Logan shrieked as Crystal got on her knees and pulled his shorts down. She chose not to say a word as she removed his cock from his briefs and swallowed it whole. "Oh my God! Oh shit!" She bobbed up and down on his tiny cock, while somewhere deep down inside of her she wished that it was bigger. "Nobody's... Oh god! I'm... I'm gonna!"

Crystal felt a warm stream of liquid pour down the back of her throat, and while part of her wanted to be disgusted by what she had just done, the other part felt the thrill of making a man cum so easily.

"Why did you do that!?" Logan asked after finally catching his breath.

"I'm sorry, but Reggie and I haven't been fucked in a long time, and the sight of your big cock was just too much for me." She was really playing it up now, but she knew it was all part of the game. No woman would ever be thrilled at the sight of Logan's dick, but she knew that he had paid good money for this. "Please," she begged him as she used her hand to bring him back to rigidity, "I need you inside me!"

"I've never... I don't even know..."

Crystal pushed him onto his back and crawled on top of him. As she did she removed her bikini and straddled him. "I need to be fucked, Logan! Tear into your sister in law's pussy!" She didn't really give him a choice in the matter as she pushed herself down on him all at once. It didn't fell anywhere as good as the night before, but Logan wasn't too bad. She had to really get into it verbally to drive her on, and it looked like Logan approved as well.

"Yes! You're so much bigger than Reggie! Your cock is so much better!!!" She screamed as she rubbed her hips into his. "Play with my titties, Logan! I want you to suck on them!!!" He finally did as he was told, but the way he fumbled with her breasts left her wanting. She didn't know how long this would take, but with each move of her hips she was hoping that it would be over soon.

"I'm cumming! I'm gonna cum again!"

She quickly leapt off of his cock and lowered her tits just in time for him to cum all over them. She knew they were his favorite part of her, and now he could say that he had gotten real up close and personal with them.

As Crystal sat on a deck chair on the patio less than an hour after Logan left, she thought about her morning. In the matter of an hour she had changed bodies, seduced a man and changed back into good old Crystal again. She also couldn't believe some of the things that she had said to him, but felt that the magic of the house was also affecting her mind.

Then thoughts of Neil flooded her mind again. Part of her was disgusted with what she had done, as she thought of what Neil must have thought about her actions. She had a feeling that she would dream about Neil again that night, and she regretted that he would have to...

"Snap out of it, Crystal," she said aloud. The line between thoughts and reality was wavering for her, but she was warned by her new employer that it was just the magic of the house. "You're fine," she reassured herself...

"You've done nothing wrong..."

/////

Day Five

/////

"Missi!? I think something is really wrong with me!

I know that this is going to sound crazy, even more crazy than before, but I'm beginning to think that my dreams are real. I know, I know... It's completely insane, but everything about Crystal just feels so real. I don't know if I'm losing my mind or something crazier is happening to me, but I don't want to lose myself and not let you know what's really happening.

You see, I lied about why I'm down here. I made some bad bets with some bad people, and one in particular is looking to collect. He's the client I told you about, and he said that all I would have to do is come down to LA and live in this house for a couple of weeks. He said that I wouldn't be able to leave the house, but that all the food and entertainment would be provided. I don't know why I agreed to have this happen, but I felt like my back was against the wall. I just didn't want anything to happen to you...

Now I think that all of my dreams are somehow tied to this house. I'm still so fucking tired all the time, and I find myself spending more and more of my time here sleeping. That wouldn't be a problem if every time I closed my eyes...

Please... Just...

I love you so fucking much, and I did this for us..."


/////

Day Six

/////

Crystal was enjoying her time in the house more and more. Throughout the morning she found herself watching TV, spending sometime online and a good deal of time locked in her bathroom with her fingers buried in her slit.

She had never really masturbated before, but after having sex a couple of times she found that she was more capable than her male lovers to get herself off. Many times she fingered herself while thinking about Neil, picturing him sprawled out naked on the bed. She wanted desperately to run her hands over his cinnamon skin, to feel his cock deep inside of her...

But she was beginning to realize that would never happen.

After bringing on a couple of splendid orgasms, Crystal jumped in the shower and washed herself before making herself a little lunch. As she sat on deck chair eating a little salad, she thought about how much had changed over the last two days. She had arrived a virginal girl who was just looking to make some extra money, and now she felt like a woman who could have anything she wanted.

Or maybe she arrived as a frightened young man...

She shook the last thought from her head and cursed the house for what it was doing to her. There was a certain level of enjoyment she had felt in the body of another woman, but it wasn't really her. Satisfaction was more easily found in her petite body, regardless of the size of her tits and ass. A new client would be arriving shortly looking for a new experience, yet she was hoping that she would be able to experience sex with a man again soon in her own body.

A knock broke the serene sound of the waves, and she placed the small dish she was holding on a table and walked to the door. Each step she took caused ripples to run over her body as she changed into a petite japanese girl. In the large mirror by the wall she could see that she had lost a few inches, both in height and around her chest, but looked the same age. This relieved her as she had no intentions of wanting to be with a man while in an underaged body...

"Hello," she said politely as she opened the door revealing a young black man standing in the entry way.

"Hi," he said shyly, "are you Saori?"

"Yes, I am. Please come in, Paul." He tried to bow to her, but she just smiled and laughed. As he walked in she wondered why a striking young man like him would need to pay for sex, but then thought that he was definitely a step up from the previous day's client.

"This is a very nice house, Saori," Paul said as he walked nervously around the room.

"Thank you, Paul, but I was wondering if you had the spell..."

"What!? How did you..." Paul said as he forgot what was happening, "Oh, right, the spell. Yeah I have it."

Crystal smiled and shook her head. She could see what he was wanting, and could tell that he was still a little ashamed of his deep desires. "It's okay, Paul. I too want to see if the magic is real."

"Are you sure? What if something goes wrong."

"I'm a big girl, and I'll be fine," she said as she walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. In moments the two were together in the bedroom and laying on the bed naked.

"Are you sure about this?" Paul asked as he held a tiny piece of paper in his hand.

"Do it," Crystal said as she got up on her knees.

"Sanmiitai wa henkan sa re... Sanmiitai wa henkan sa re," he took a deep breath before continuing, "Sanmiitai wa henkan sa re!"

Crystal laughed, on the inside of course, at how silly this guy was being. She could see what he wanted in his mind, and it was the magic of the house, not some silly words, that brought her changes about.

"Oh my! I... I'm changing," she said as she stretched herself out on the bed. Her breasts were the first thing to grow, and after a while she wondered if they would ever stop.

"Holy shit!" Paul gasped as he left off the bed, which gave Crystal a good view of his engorged cock.

"They won't stop!" Crystal shrieked in delight as her tits swelled more. By the time they had finished, she was sporting at lease a pair of double D's, which looked simply enormous on her tiny frame. "Oh my goodness! They're so big and, oh!" Crystal shouted as she felt a sharp pain at the lower part of her back. She rolled over onto her stomach, which was hard due to her new tits, and leaned over her shoulder to see an honest to God cat's tail grow out from above her swelling ass.

"It really happened!" Paul gasped.

"Of course it did, silly," Crystal said with a giggle as she felt her ears growing into what could only have been cat ears. By the time the transformation was over she had a disproportionally big pair of tits and ass with a cat tail and ears to seal the deal. She arched her back and stretched the same way a cat would before getting on her hands and knees and presenting her ass to Paul. "I'm so hot for you Paul," she said as she wiggled her hips and felt her yellow tail move about on its own, "and I need you in me now!"

Paul didn't hesitate to jump on the bed and ram his cock into her pussy without a single second of foreplay. His hands gripped her soft hips as he thrusted into her from behind. "Holy fuck! You feel so good!"

"Yes! Ram my pussy!" She said in between purs. It was an incredible experience, and she didn't think it could get any better when he suddenly grabbed her tail. "OH YESSSSS!!!" She screamed as she felt herself tightening around his cock and cumming from the sensation.

"Oh fuck yeah! You're so fucking tight!"

"And your cock is purfect," she said, giggling at how cliche she must have sounded. "Yes! Fuck this bad kitty raw! Fuck me!!!"

And he did for the next hour. She was  expecting him to be finished after he came the first time, but was extatic to find that he was ready to go again... and again...

/////

Day Seven

/////

"I'm so sorry Missi...

I don't know why, but I just can't stop crying today. Last night I had a really fucked up dream, where I was some sort of cat girl getting fucked by an African American guy all night. I don't care how it sounds anymore, because I doubt that you're even getting these messages anymore.

So every night I dream about becoming a petite blonde whose body transforms into whatever sick perverted thing her clients want. Except that they're not dreams, Missi! They're me! I'm becoming this "Crystal" every night... or day... I don't even fucking know anymore! I've only been up for an hour today, and already I can feel the sleep coming on!

I'm losing myself, Missi! I'm afraid that soon Crystal will be all that's left, and I'll spend the rest of my life as some sot of high priced plaything for men. And you know what, I'm almost looking forward to the time I spend as Crystal now! At least she gets to feel some kind of connection with someone!!!

Why won't you answer me!

Don't you love me!?!?!?!

/////

Day Eight

/////

The morning welcomed Crystal from her sleep, but she felt a bit sad. She had dreamt of Neil, only he was losing his grip on reality and suffering for it. She wished there was something she could do to help him, but she had to worry about herself now. As such Crystal had decided that she would forgo getting dressed in the morning. There was a thrill that came with walking around a house nude, and it also allowed her less resistance when she felt an urge coming on that wiped away all thoughts of Neil.

And the urges were coming on like wild fire.

She wasn't entirely certain, but she felt that she would probably fuck one of the first ten eligible men she came across on the beach if she left the house. There was a moment when she grabbed a bikini and tried to leave, but a feeling came over her and she knew it was a bad idea. So that left her to her own devices, of which she had none to speak of. She would kill to have some sort of vibrator now, or at least fuck anyone to get one.

She would even fuck Logan again, which really wasn't all that bad.

"God, I'm so fucking horny!" She shouted into the empty living room as her naked body spread out on the couch. It felt like the days were getting longer, which meant the wait for her new clients was longer as well. Possibilities flooded her mind about what her newest client would want, and what her new body would be. Thoughts of busty cheerleaders mingled with visions of Brazilian girls in bikinis. Lingerie models seducing their cameramen and Teachers getting ravaged by their students.

The possibilities were endless.

As she thought about all of this, she heard the wonderful sound of a knock on the door. "Coming!" She yelled as she moved her naked body as fast as she could towards the door. Before she was able to put her hand on the doorknob, her body shuddered and changed. She looked into the mirror and saw that she was still in her own body, with a little added curves for good measure.

Well, there was nothing little about the tits she was sporting now. They were held up by a tight white buttoned up shirt that was tied in a knot revealing her taught stomach. A black and red plaid skirt was wrapped around her waist, and long white socks ran from her black heels to the middle of her soft thighs. It was your typical schoolgirl outfit, at least one a stripper would wear before tearing it off.

"Hello," Crystal said with big smile as she opened the door, "and what do we have here?" Standing before her were two young men who looked to be right out of college. Both were wearing jeans and a polo shirt, and both obviously spent some time at the gym.

"Oh shit, you're gorgeous," said the taller of the two. "My name is Tyler, and this here is my good friend Zack."

"It's a pleasure," Crystal said as she welcomed the two inside. Zack looked really nervous, but Tyler seemed to be acting like a little boy in a candy store.

"This sorry sack of shit is getting married tomorrow, so I thought I'd take him out and show him a good time," Tyler said as he plopped down on one of the sofas and patted the seat next to him for Zack.

"I apologize for my friend here, but we really don't have to do this," Zack said as he strained to not look at Crystals tits.

"Well, you two boys got me all worked up, and now I feel like dancing," Crystal said as she walked over to the shelf and turned on the stereo. After a moment of silence a techno song came on and Crystal began to dance for the two guys.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Tyler yelled in appreciation, but Zack just sat quietly on the couch and tried his best to look at the floor.

"Oh, come on, bachelor boy," Crystal said as she moved her hips back and forth with each step she took closer to Zack, "don't you think I'm sexy?" She was rubbing her two large breasts together and giving him some really bid doe eyes to go with them. Zack said nothing as his eyes followed her hips as they bounced from side to side, and she knew that he was on board.

She whipped her hair around as she slowly shimmied out of her skirt, making sure each move was filled with suspense. She moved closer to Zack and backed her ass into his lap. As she began to move it back and around his hips he kept his hands up in the air. "Oh, come one baby... I want to feel your hands on me," she purred as she took his hands and placed them on her body. He felt the warmth of her sweat covered body as he moved his hands over her waist.

"Yeah! Get that, Zack!" Tyler yelled from nearby.

The next thing Crystal did was move her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing her perky breasts to bounce freely. Without being asked this time, Zack reached his hands around and took a hold of her tits and massaged them. She was  becoming more and more aroused with each passing second, and soon she was walking Zack into the bedroom with Tyler following close behind.

"Tell me what you want," she whispered again as she slid her hand into his shorts.

"I... I want to fuck," he whispered quietly as he locked eyes with Tyler.

"She's fucking hot, Zack, but I'm really not into watching..." The words caught in his throat as he looked to see Crystal raising her hand at him.

"He's not interested in fucking me," Crystal said wickedly, "but maybe if you were a little sweeter..." She flexed the fingers of her hand while Tyler's body began to change. First his clothes disintegrated into nothing before his engorged dick rapidly deflated and disappeared into his body leaving a neatly trimmed pussy in it's place. Next his chest began to swell as the hair from his body seemed to disappear while his brown hair grew uncontrollably. As his hair grew it slowly began to turn red until it reached down to his perky tits in big red curls. With a quick swell of his hips and a thinning of his waist he stood before them all woman, with a curious smile on her face.

"Care to join us," Crystal said with a grin.

"Definitely," Tyler said with a giddiness as she moved her naked body over to the bed.

"I can't believe this is happening," Zack said as he ran his hands over Tyler's new tits.

"God, that feels so good," Tyler whimpered in a sweet soprano. After a bit of foreplay, Tyler was on the bed with her ass pressed against Zack's cock. "Do it, Zack! Fuck me in my ass!" Zack got a wicked grin on his face and rammed his dick hard into her. "Oh, fuck!!!" Tyler screamed as she was taken from behind.

"This is for fucking my fiance!" Zack yelled as he thrusted harder into her.

"Yes! I fucked her good so I need to be punished!!! Make me yours and I'll do whatever you want" Tyler moaned.

"Your ass is mine now!"

"Yes! My ass is yours!!! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Their bodies were covered in sweat as they continued on the bed, both forgetting Crystal was even in the room. She simply sat off to the side and played with herself as Zack took his new plaything in every position imaginable. It was a huge turn on to watch a couple going at it with such vigor, and even more enticing was the fact that the house had given her the power to make it happen.

She didn't know how she had done it, but she was curious what else the house would allow her to do. What she did know was that she was not willing to give up the power the house had given her, and while she thought of what Neil would say about that she grabbed her lipstick off the counter and walked to the large mirror hanging in the room.

/////

Day Nine

/////

"Oh fuck!

Missi, if you're getting this I need you to come down to California and help me! I woke up this morning and found a message written in lipstick on the mirror in my room.

It said "Goodbye, Neil," and it was signed "Crystal" followed with a big kiss.

I think I've finally lost it. Come to 1234 Corona Del Mar and help me, because I don't think I can hold on much longer. I'm just so fucking tired all the time. Maybe I deserve all of this... I fucking lied to you and put you in danger... Maybe I deserve to become some sex toy...

Maybe I'm not even real...

God, is that why you haven't even answered me? Am I really Crystal, and the house is just making me go through this fucking bullshit!? That must be, because the girl I fucking married wouldn't abandon me like this! The girl I treated like a Goddamned princess wouldn't forsake me!!!

I hope I am Crystal...

I hope..."

/////

Day Ten

/////

Neil was surprised to wake up that morning. Not once during the night did he dream of Crystal and her increasingly sexual escapades. Instead he felt refreshed and better than he had all week. As he got up onto his feet he felt the cool ocean air flutter past his body, causing his nipples to perk up. He brought a hand up to gentle flick his nipple and gasped as a pleasing electricity shot through his body.

Inside the restroom now, Neil sat on the toilet and relieved his bladder, and after lightly cleaning himself up he flushed the toilet and walked to the sink. There was a couple of soaps available to him, and he picked the one that smelled like roses and sandalwood due to it's pleasant fragrance. After washing up he looked in the mirror and admired himself. His long blonde hair was a little disheveled, yet it still had a soft shine that most girls would kill for. There were some bags under his eyes, but a nice long shower would take care of that. Then there were her perky petite breasts hanging proudly on her chest. Most girls would be happy with how firm and shapely they were, but Neil was not most girls. With a wave of his hand they grew a generous amount, all the while keeping their perky form.

"That's better," Neil said with a smile. He thought about changing his hair color a little bit, but decided that he would deal with that later. "Goodbye, Neil," she said as she looked herself over one last time before walking out into the living room. The sun was barely coming up, but she wanted to take this body of hers outside for once. With a flick of her hand a tiny pink bikini appeared over her tits followed by a tiny piece of white fabric wrapping around her waist. A fun pair of sunglasses popped onto her face as well and she walked to the back door ready to enter the world.

"Well," a masculine voice she recognized immediately called from behind her, "you turned out lovely."

"I tend to agree, Mr. Batra," she replied with a friendly smile as she turned to greet her Master.

"So, who am I talking to?" He asked as he took off his black suit jacket and drapped it over a stool.

"You can call me Crystal, if you like."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman," he said as he walked dup to her and looked her over. "I'm surprised that you chose to be a white woman," he said with a laugh, "won't your parents be upset?"

"I don't plan on seeing Neil's parents anytime soon," she said as a look of worry crossed Mr. Batra's face.

"Neil... I mean... How do you know that name?" He was backing up from her now like she was carrying some sort of lethal disease.

"That was my name, Mr. Batra," she said calmly as she walked over and sat on the leather sofa, "before you brought me to this house to turn me into one of your sex slaves."

"I don't know..." She quickly held up her hand and caused Mr. Batra to stop talking.

"You felt that just because I owed you fifty grand that you could just bring me down here and allow this house to change me. Of course the house did change me, but it did so much more than you know. I don't know what you did to upset the magic here, but the house is clearly not happy with you," Crystal whispered as she waved her and again. "Now it want's me to be the new Mistress of the house, and I'm more than happy to oblige."

Mr. Batra was slowly changing. His rippling muscles were deteriorating as his clothes began to reform. Breasts exploded from his chest and his black hair cascaded down his back. The white shirt he was wearing had changed into a sheer piece of lingerie while his pants pulled up into a lacey pair of french cut panties.

"How are you doing this!?" Mr. Batra exclaimed as his voice cracked and became a luscious alto.

"The house wants you to serve here," Crystal said with a wicked grin.

"Please! Have mercy!" She pleaded from the couch as her ass swelled up and her legs became more shapely.

"Maybe Neil would have had mercy on you, but that was before you made him think he was going insane" Crystal said with a laugh. "Crystal, on the other hand, would like to see you surrender to the same lust you're so eager to sell."

"Please... I... I... I understand, Mistress," the woman who was just moments ago Mr. Batra whispered as she stood up. She was now a incredibly sexy Indian woman, with firm tits and an ass that men and women would worship.

"That's good to hear," Crystal said as she walked up to her and kissed her deeply. "Now let's see what this new body of your can..." She was interrupted by a knock at the door, which caused her to roll her eyes. "Go wait in the bedroom and pleasure yourself while I deal with this," she whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Mistress."

Crystal watched as the sexy woman she created walked into the bedroom. She stared at her ass and thought of all the things she wanted to do to it, but resolved herself to take care of whomever was at the door first. "Could you please come back," Crystal said as she opened the door wanting nothing more then the visitor to go away, but then she saw who it was.

"Hi," the pretty young blonde said with a worried smile. "My name's Missi and I'm looking for my husband, Neil. There's no 1234 on the street and..."

"Yes, your husband is here," Crystal said with a big smile. "I'm Mr. Batra's wife, please come in," she said as she motioned her in.

"Thank God, I was so worried..."

She continued to speak, but Crystal didn't hear it. There was part of her that was still Neil... Still the man that was in love with the petite beauty walking in. That part of her wanted to tell her everything that happened, to use her powers to change back into the man that loved her so much...

But that part of her was a whisper in a sea of screams. Where Neil saw love, Crystal could only see betrayal and abandonment. Instead of listening to Missi try and explain that she had tried and tried again to contact Neil, Crystal thought of all of the different ways she could be of use to her. A thought came to mind of the innocent looking blonde before her going down on the exotic beauty in the bedroom. Crystal could picture her playfully removing her jeans and blouse before allowing the woman who was once Mr. Batra to wrap her plump lips around her tits.

The thought caused her smile deviously and she held up a hand to stop Missi from speaking. "How do you feel about girls, Missi?"

"What? I don't know... I just want to see my husband. I've been trying to contact him all week"

"Forget about Neil, my dear, and tell me if you've ever been with a woman." The words escaped her lips in a sweet melody, and she could tell that Missi was falling under her sway.

Missi shook her head for a moment as all thoughts of Neil were ripped from her mind. "I guess... I guess I've always been a little curious," she said shyly. There was no telling if that was true, but she couldn't think of anything else besides women at that moment.

"Tell me you want to taste a woman's pussy, Missi."

"I... I..." Missi stuttered as her face became flush, "I would love to, Mistress." Her eyes were now filled with desire, and she was slipping out of the jeans and blouse she was wearing.

"Good girl," Crystal said with a villanous grin as she led her former wife into the bedroom and into her new life.

/////

THE END

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think about the story in the comments below.

This story is Copyrighted and can only be published on TGTrinity.com. A big thanks to Deiser for commissioning this work, as I had a lot of fun putting it together. If you would like to Commission a story, please visit the Commissions page on this site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment