Welcome to Timber Grove

// // Leave a Comment
Explicit Content (Reader Discretion Advised)

"Welcome to Timber Grove"
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity

///// 1
///// "The Sapphire Ring"

Agent Samantha Brown (Sam to her friends) sat at her desk looking over her current case folder. It was filled with all of the work she had been doing for the last year, yet she knew that those that weren't here in town would read it like fiction. She brushed her curly red hair out of her face as she got up and placed all of the files in a safe under her desk.

Being in Timber Grove had made her cautious.

She then felt a tingle run up her spine, but shrugged it off. She walked out of the only real closed off room in the office and into the main entryway. The office was set up like a storefront, with big glass windows looking out onto Main Street and a tiny reception area in the corner. It was only she and her secretary in the office, and Sam liked that setup just fine. She was about to return to her office and gather up her things when her secretary started banging on the doors.

It was well past midnight, so Sam was shocked by the sudden appearance of Jennifer, but she got over it quickly and unlocked the doors so she could enter.

"Sam, you have to help me!" Jennifer locked the door and and sat down in a nearby chair with her head buried in her hands.

Something was wrong...
In front of Sam sat her secretary, Jennifer Lyons, but this was no mousy haired bean pole that had started working for her. Jennifer now more closely resembled one of the girls she herself had referred to as plastic. Her hair was a soft brown and it cascaded down her back, and it drew attention to her ass that had filled out ever so slightly in her tight jeans. Her Mickey Mouse T-shirt was now stretched across a pair of perky breasts, not large but she had nothing going on before. Sam took in all the little changes, but the one that stood out most was her eyes. Sam could tell she had been crying, but that did nothing to deter from her blue eyes.
Her glowing blue eyes.
"Jennifer, what's happening?! You look..."

"I know," she managed through sobs, "something's happening to me! Not only to me, something happened to Penny!"
"You need to calm down and talk to me. When did this start?"
"You're going to hate me..."
"No, I won't." 
"I went to the thrift shop." 
Sam was mad. This was the same thrift shop that she had been investigating for the last month. She felt she could trace at least half of the recent disappearances to the shop.
"Tell me everything, now."

Jennifer looked at the ceiling and started talking very quickly. "There was this sapphire ring," she showed Sam, "and Levi said that it would make me more feminine. You know I've always hated the way that I look, and I just needed something to change."
"You know I think that Levi shop is no good, and yet you do this!" Sam was yelling now.

"I know! I'm so sorry, but I just asked Greg out for some drinks and he laughed at me!" Jennifer was crying again. Greg was the local deputy and Sam knew Jennifer had it bad for him. "I couldn't take it, so I went by the shop to buy me something to make me feel better. That's when Levi gave me the ring."

"Wait, did you find it or did Levi give it to you?"

"He gave it to me..." More sobbing. Sam sat down at her desk and sighed.

"So what happened next?"

"Well, I went back to my apartment and Penny made dinner and everything was totally normal. When I went to go to bed I pulled out the ring Levi gave me and put it on, I mean it really is a pretty blue. Then I laid down in my bed and that's when things started changing." Jennifer stood up as to make sure Sam knew what she was talking about. "I mean, it was real subtle as first, but I could tell something was happening. My body tingled, I felt different... I felt good..."

Jennifer was rubbing her thigh slowly and spaced out for a moment. She had been working in the office for a couple of months and Sam knew her pretty well. She was taking classes at TGCC and was still a virgin. In fact, any mention of sex made her blush. Sam felt bad for her, but she didn't feel much empathy because Sam was a knockout. She had no problem landing guys with her red hair in a ponytail and her breasts pulling every eye in town. Sam knew she could have any guy, now she could see the same confidence in Jen's distant gaze, and it set her on edge.

"My breasts started growing a little and my head felt all itchy as my hair grew. That's when this guy came in my room..."

Sam was jerked back into reality at the mention of a boy. "Wait, there was a man?"

"Oh, yeah. I fucked him."

Not once in all time around Jennifer had she ever used such language, let alone talk about sex like that. "You had sex last night?"

"Oh yeah, I fucked him real good. He looked familiar and wasn't that good looking, but I didn't care. I was so hot, my body just kind of took over." Jennifer had stopped crying now and was pacing the floor, as she continued telling her story she became more and more animated. "He never even said a word, just came into my room and jumped on my bed. I went down on him, and it took a long time for him to get it up, but I got him there. You know, I had never given a guy a blow job before, but I think I did pretty well."

"Jennifer, listen to yourself... This isn't like you!" Sam was pleading with Jennifer now, almost like she was pleading for her own life. Sam not only felt dismay at what she was hearing, she felt weaker all of the sudden.
"Once I got his cock at attention I threw him on the bed and fucked him for what felt like forever. As I did it my tits grew bigger and my ass filled out. It was amazing!" Jennifer's eyes were glowing blue again, and Sam could no longer bring herself to speak. "I must have came like a hundred times, and he just kept giving it to me. Soon he was a lot more forceful, and he began fucking me harder and harder. I passed out after he started fucking me from behind, and I didn't wake up until the morning."
Sam wanted to ask more questions, but the room was beginning to spin around her.
"That's when I noticed that Penny was gone. Her bed was unmade and she left her phone and everything else behind. What happened to her? Did that guy fuck her too and take her?"
Everything was now crystal clear to Sam. "Jennifer, you fucked Penny."

"What?" Then it dawned on Jennifer, why they guy had looked so familiar. "Oh my God, I fucked Penny? Why is this happening?"

Sam was finding it hard to focus on anything, let alone the craziness of the facts in front of her. "The ring... it must feed off of a woman's feminine energy and pass it to you." Saying the words out loud added a sort of clarity to the situation and Sam was able to focus for a little while longer before losing it. In front of her very eyes Jennifer was changing. Most notable were her breasts now tearing her tiny t shirt to shreds, revealing a lovely pair of D cups. Her tummy tightened and her hips flared out giving her a wonderful hourglass shape. Her hair had turned a dark brown and now hung in big curls around her face that would land her on the cover of any magazine she chose.

Jennifer didn't fully realize the fact that she was half naked in front of Sam, because for every change she went through Sam went the other direction. Sam's tits had flattened almost instantly and her hair had fallen to the floor leaving a little bit on top. Her arms bulked up and her face squared out a little, but Jennifer could still see Sam somewhere in that face.
"God, what have you done to us!" Sam's voice was now a husky baritone. "Levi... he wanted this..." Sam tore his white shirt off revealing a chiseled body and a six pack. Soon Sam started to get taller as muscles spread across his body.
"Why is it happening so fast?" Jennifer asked as her hands roamed her changing body on their own accord.
"Penny was homely at best, I'm... I'm a woman..." His mind was now going blank, but it didn't matter because Jennifer was no longer paying attention. Instead she was unzipping his fly and putting his new cock in her mouth.
There was no words for Sam to describe the feeling of receiving his first blow job. Jen was doing things with her tongue that Sam had never done before. He wanted to tell her to stop, to pick her up and try and get her back to normal... but that blow job was just so damn good.

So instead of trying to get Jennifer back to her senses, Sam used his new strength to pick her up and place her back on the ground on all fours. Nothing in his mind was more important in that moment than penetrating his cock into his secretary, and he practically ripped her jeans in two as he pulled them off of her. He looked at the fiercely luscious ass in front of him and ran his fingers up and down her panties.

"Oh my God! Don't tease me!!!" She yelled between little shouts of pleasure. Sam listened to the sexy creature in front of him and ripped her panties off like they were made of paper. She was completely soaked, so it took absolutely no effort for him to take his cock and go balls deep in one motion.
"Fuck! God, keep fucking me!" Jennifer yelled as she was now the peak of feminine sexuality while behind her Sam's new male form would turn many eyes. She loved the way her massive tits jiggled with each thrust from behind, a far cry from the mosquito bites she had before. He was so deep inside of her that she thought he would split her in two, yet he seemed to be getting even bigger with each thrust.

When Jennifer awoke sometime later, Sam was nowhere to be found. In a moment of clarity the evenings events entered her mind and she rushed into the bathroom. She was shocked at the beauty that stared back at her, and for a moment didn't believe it was her. Her face was only slightly different, but her body and hair were something else altogether.

"Oh my gosh..." She then remembered what she had done with her new body the previous night. "Oh my gosh!". She had "slept" with Samantha almost the entire night, doing things now that made her blush a deep crimson. 

"The ring," she said aloud as she looked down at her hand, finding the ring now gone. She searched around the office, though the piles of torn rags that had so recently been clothes, yet the ring was nowhere to be found.

The ring and Sam were gone, and as she tried to find something to cover her new body with she thought about what she would have to do next. While looking for clothes she found Sam had left his purse and phone on his desk, but she did find a change of clothes in her closet. As Jen put on Sam's shirt, she was dismayed to find her breasts not allowing her to button it up all the way and her ass making the skirt a chore to pull up. She did the best she could with what she had, but in the end the outfit just made her look even more "curvy".

Now that she was somewhat dressed she knew the next step she needed to take. She sat at her desk in the reception area and after dialing some numbers she lifted the phone to her ear.

"Hello? I need to speak to Agent Carter regarding an incident in Timber Grove..."

///// 2
///// "Arrival"

Timothy August didn't want to be in Timber Grove.

It was the only thing he could think of when he saw the big sign on the side of the road which exclaimed "Welcome to Timber Grove!" It was the exclamation mark at the end of the sign that gave him pause. It was also the fact that he was transferred from his job in Spokane to a town that he literally had to look up a dozen times on Google before he found any information.

In addition to that, he was tasked with tracking down someone he had very little interest in seeing: Agent Samantha Brown, his former fiance.

After the welcome sign there was another mile or so of trees before he saw any sign of the town. There were some new neighborhood developments on either side of the road, with some grocery stores being built. After that he arrived on what was probably referred to as "Downtown", which for this city constituted Main Street and a bunch of older buildings lining it.

Nothing about the city necessarily felt odd to him, yet he felt like the hairs on the back of his neck were standing. He followed his cars GPS to a small storefront at the end of Main, and saw a small sign hanging up in the window that said "FBI, Timber Grove Office". He parked his car around back and got out, putting on his suit jacket as he did so. It was early in the afternoon on a typical May day in Washington, which meant it was overcast with a slight chance of rain.

He walked around to the front of the building and walked inside the doors. He was shocked to see the smallest office he had ever seen. There was one room off to the left with a few chairs and a little reception area in the back. All in all it was the size of his college apartment, a far cry from is mansion like office in Spokane.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?"

Soon a woman appeared out from the bathroom door and she looked positively embarrassed. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She then ran over and shook his hand, and Tim was at a loss for words. "Hi, I'm Jennifer Lyons, your new secretary."

In front of him stood the biggest juxtaposition of a woman he had ever laid eyes on. She was wearing a baggy pair of jeans and a hideous sweater with a cat on it while her hair was done up in a bun and she wore a pair of thick eye glasses... But none of that could hide one of the most sexy figures he had seen on a woman, as well as the prettiest blue eyes.

"Um, sir?"

Tim saw that he was still shaking her hand, as well as the confused look on her face. "Agent August, ma'am." He didn't know why he threw ma'am in there, but his mind wasn't really his own.

All the while he sized her up, Jennifer did the same. Tim was a little taller than most guys, probably six foot, and he looked like he was probably a little past thirty. His black hair was neatly trimmed and he wore a very nice black suit. When she took him all together, he was a fairly attractive man.

"It's so nice to meet you, is there anything I can do for you?"

He wanted to take it easy, but found the long drive had made him a little on edge. "Tell me everything you can about the night Agent Brown went missing?" For some reason Jennifer went a bright red at the question. "I'm sorry, Jennifer... Am I missing something?"

"Did Agent Carter tell you anything?" She was leading him into his new office before closing the door behind them. "Here, this is your office... I know it's small, but Sam didn't..."

"Yeah, please tell me about Sam, Jennifer."

She began pacing around, then it looked like she thought of something as she fumbled in her baggy jeans for something. Tim then watched as she pulled out her phone and began looking for something, before turning her over to him.

"There, that's me."

Tim was looking at a picture of a very plain looking girl standing next to the sign outside smiling. She was much thinner with very curly hair, but Tim didn't understand why she was showing him the picture.

"Well, you've certainly grown..."

"That's me three weeks ago."

"Bullshit." The words escaped hi mouth and came off more crass than he intended. "I mean, there's no... I..."

"I know, right?" She was pacing again, and Tim couldn't help but watch the way her hips sashayed as she did.

"So... You..." He was leading her, hoping to have a light shed on this revelation.

She then sat down and related everything that happened. Tim just slouched in his chair and took it all in. There was talk of "things", "boobies" and "intimates" which made her story seem even crazier.

"Then I woke up and found him missing, and that was a week ago."

'I'm sorry, him?"

"Yes, him. Sam."

Tim sat in his chair and tried to format a question, but all he could do is get up and walk through the doors and outside to get some air. The entire time he walked Jennifer called after him, but he ignored her and just walked down the street. A bunch of college girls were busy walking to and fro, many with a cup of iced coffee their hand. Women pushed babies in strollers while a pair of old men argued on a nearby bench. Everything around him seemed so normal, yet Jennifer wanted him to believe that this town was a hot bed of crazy.

"What the fuck, Sam..." He took all of this information with a grain of salt, knowing what Sam was capable of doing in the past. Was she capable of making this poor girl believe everything she had said? Did Sam use her like...

He pushed the last thought from his head right as he passed a large city park and saw someone staring at him. The park was fairly large, with big clumps of trees and paths twisting out of sight, and while everyone milling about was going their own way, a man had his eyes locked on Tim. He was wearing some jeans and a polo but had very rugged features, with a mess of red hair on his head. Tim chuckled to himself thinking the stranger could be Sam's brother...

Then it hit him. He looked back over and saw the look of recognition on the face of the stranger. Everything after that happened really fast.

Tim crossed traffic in a sprint as the stranger turned an ran into the park. "Hey, I need you to stop!" Tim called after the man, but he was pretty damn fast. He followed the man as he passed kids playing on swings and girls jogging in pairs. Then he passed a group of girls in a clearing practicing yoga, when something dawned on him... All of the girls in town he had seen thus far were incredibly hot. He looked back at the girls practicing yoga and noted that any of them could get a job modeling...

Then something struck Tim. He landed on the ground, looking for the strange man who had just clothes lined him. He was trying to catch his breath, when he saw the stranger lean over him. "You have some... Arzt.... on you." The man then threw a crumpled up piece of paper on Timothy before running off.

A few minutes later Tim was entering the FBI office with the paper in his hand. He was still recovering from the hit so he didn't say anything, choosing instead to poke is head in his office looking for Jennifer... and inside he saw his new secretary with her jeans on the ground and her sweater pulled up over her breasts.

"Oh, gosh! Oh... Freaking gosh!"

Tim was a by the book kind of guy, so he wanted to speak up or look away... but he was entranced by her body. Even though she dressed like she never went outside, he skin was a dark tan. Her breasts were covered in sweat, and were easily as large as Samantha's. Her abs were toned with that V shape so many girls were working for these days, all of which led down to wear she was furiously rubbing...

"Oh, yes! My gosh! MY GOD!" The last yell came as she looked up to see Tim standing in the doorway.

"Shit! I'm sorry! I just..." He then turned away as she covered herself.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! You left, and I got all anxious and recently whenever I feel that way I get a little..." She got lost in her thoughts, the embarrassment too much for her. "I understand if you want to fire me," she added before standing, "but please give me another chance!"

Jennifer was standing right in front of Tim now, and Tim decide to just push past the incident with some even bigger news.

"I saw Samantha."

"What?"

He walked over to his chair, past a still shaken Jennifer, and sat down. He didn't pause to think that his secretary was only moments ago fingering herself on the same chair, instead thinking about what all of this meant.

"I saw a man that looks like it could be Sam's brother. I then thought about what you said and tried to chase after him. He caught me off guard and laid me out, but then he said something...

"What did he say?" Jennifer was doing her best to make herself again presentable in front of her new boss, but she could have been bare ass naked and Tim wouldn't have noticed.

"You have some Arzt on you." Jennifer stood in front of him with a blank look on her face. "It's a quote from this show we watched when we were together."

"You were together?"

Tim took a deep sigh and leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, we were engaged back in '08. Then things changed and we broke it off."

"What changed?"

"I'd rather not talk about that right now..."

Jennifer could see that he was uncomfortable talking about it, so she stopped that line of question and took up another. "Did Sam say you anything else?" He looked at the crumpled up piece of paper in his hand before tossing it to Jennifer. "4815... Same place..."

Tim was under the desk now, fiddling with something Jennifer couldn't see. "Samantha always kept a safe under her desk, and the code was always the same." She then heard a big clunk before Tim emerged from under the table with a stack of files.

"What are those?"

"Samantha's personal files," he said before looking them over. He opened the one on top and spread it out on his desk. "Perfect Pines... School for Girls... Prostitution and recruiting..."

"Yeah, that's the case Samantha was working on before," she couldn't finish the sentence, choosing to blush and stand in silence.

"Recruiting?" Tim asked, looking up at a beet red Jennifer.

"Samantha was convinced that they were recruiting kids out of Timber Grove High and the Community College to work for them for them."

"That sort of thing happens..."

"They were recruiting young men and changing them into women, Tim."

He didn't know what to say to that. He sat in his chair again and swiveled back in forth, something he often did while thinking. "So all of this...
"Yes."

"And everything you said..."

"Yes."

He stopped swiveling and looked up at Jennifer, "Then we have to help these kids."

"And Sam?"

Tim looked surprised and then nodded, "And Sam, of course."

/////

Continue to Chapter 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment