Free Comic; N-DREAMS: Oral Exam

// // Leave a Comment
A TG Comic (18+)

My newest Patreon Comic is a TG comic, comes in at 48 pages long and is available to all $5.00 Patrons on Patreon.

"Oral Exam" tells the story of a man's crazy dream, one that sees him in the body of a famous movie star who happens to also be a woman. This dream helps open his eyes to new ways he can pleasure his girlfriend, and leaves an impression that may not be so easy to forget.

I had a lot of fun putting this comic together, and it was also my first comic using my new Graphics Card. I purchased it with funds I received from Patrons, and it has really cut down on rendering times. This means I'm able to create more content, which is why this comic is as long as it is. I really hope that you visit my Patreon page and support my work, and if you choose not to the comic will be available to everyone soon on TG Comics.

Thanks for reading!

Check out my Patreon Page here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment