Free Comic: The AgeArts App

// // Leave a Comment
A Free AP Comic (18+)

"The AgeArts App" is a free comic that is having daily updates at AgeArts.com. If you're a fan of Age Progression like I am, then I think that you'll really enjoy Lilly's story. It is an interactive story, so you can ask the main character questions throughout the day, and she'll answer comments and even mention questions within the comic itself.

You can read the comic here.

For those who have been following my work, you may notice the set from this comic. It was originally setup to be used in a adaptation of my "Popular" story, but I have recently decided to abandon that project. Maybe one day I will be able to due the story justice in comic form, but that is not today. So, if you're a fan of that story then you are in for a treat: I will resume writing shortly. I won't say when new chapters will be posted, but they will be coming soon.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment