Vignettes

// // 4 comments
New 2/3/17: 80,085
Welcome to my new Vignettes Page! I'll be uploading shotter comics here that were featured in my Patreon Campaign. They run the gambit from TG to AP, with a lot of different ideas in between. I hope you like them!

(NEW!) 80, 085 (PG13: Breast Expansion)

4 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. I swear that tgstorytime really needs more writers like you T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't had any good stories in a while in my opinion lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been on TGStorytime in a while, but it's sad to here the quality of stories has dropped.

      Delete
  3. Won't you, if you had some free time, come back and do something about it? It's even sadder to know that one of my fav authors may not be putting up any good reads anymore.

    ReplyDelete