Premium Comic: Stranded

// // Leave a Comment
An Age Swap Comic // 18+

"Stranded" is my first premium comic written and designed by me, and it is available for only $5.00 at AgeArts.com! It is an age swap comic, and contains some adult content.

Kim and Gwen found themselves on alone on a deserted island that just a minute ago had huts, a bar and Kim’s boyfriend. Now it's just the two of them, and neither can understand what is happening to them. Kim tries to be a strong woman and looks for a solution to their problem. While she is taking steps to cheer up Gwen and find a way to set things right, strange things begin to occur… Maybe little Gwen know more about their situation than Kim knows?

I hope that you give this comic look, as all of the proceeds from it's sale are going to upgrade my computer so I can create more content. Thanks for your support, constant reader!

Comic is available here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment