Free Comic: Isla Cambiar

// // 2 comments
A TG Comic // 18+
I've fulfilled a lifelong dream when Femur of TG Comics agreed to help me create a rendered comic for their site. I'm happy to announce that "Isla Cambiar" is now available here, and I would love any kind of feedback.

It's a simple story that involves a guy waking up on a deserted island with a beautiful woman, but (Spoiler Alert!) not all is as it seems. I hope you like it!

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. I really liked it. I have been reading your stories on Fictionmania and especially your TG series. I am sorry to see you stop writing stories, but trading it for comics isn't a bad thing in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad that your following me over to a new medium, and I hope you like them as much as my stories.

      Delete