Free Comic: Trading Ages

// // 2 comments

The comic is now available to read at AgeArts.com


You will need to sign up for a free account, which I encourage you to do as there is some really great content on the site.

2 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Can you please add links to individual chapters on each stories' homepage? Cuz I read it once it comes out and the need to keep having to scroll down and go through the chapters whenever a new chapter is out is painful...Also, Ill really appreciate it if u can update the stories regularly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing! I started to do that with "Sex & Death", but I'm sorry to let you know that I've retired working on my short stories. I'm writing full fledged comics now, and most will run 30-50 pages, with some longer premium comics coming in the future. Popular is first on my plate, with "Sex & Death" coming in the future.

      Delete